Do you need anti-virus software? Yes! Check out Kim’s choice
There is nothing wrong with looking for ways to save money. Cutting down on things like your cable or electricity bill is just plain good business. But you have to be smart about where to cut the corners. With all cyber criminals and digital threats, protecting your critical devices and files is not something you can skimp on.
Of course, there are plenty of free antivirus programs you can use, but protecting your devices on the web today is more than just a defense. You need smarter, more robust tools to fight the increasingly sophisticated hackers and crooks.
We recommend our sponsor, TotalAV. With TotalAV, you get much more than virus protection. It’s the complete package: a security suite that protects your computer and smartphone against today’s threats.
There are new hacks, malicious code, and smart ways to get into your system almost every day. Free antivirus software cannot keep up with the latest threats.
TotalAV protects you from threats you never knew existed. Its system will scan, locate, quarantine, and eliminate viruses, Trojans, adware, spyware, and more. Most free programs don’t offer impressive vulnerability scans like this that actually work.
There’s even a TotalAV Safe Site browser extension that scans and blocks all suspicious websites before they can harm you. Install it on Google Chrome or Firefox to clear your cookies with one click, launch an incognito window and delete your browsing history.
Protect all your devices
Gone are the days of worrying about the protection of a single device. Now we all have several gadgets including smartphones, laptops, and tablets. And, as you know, if it connects to the internet, it is vulnerable to attack.
It doesn’t matter what format you use either. If you are using a PC or Mac, iPhone or Android, TotalAV has you covered. It protects Windows, Mac and Android gadgets while keeping your iPhone and iPad at peak performance.
TotalAV ensures device security with its all-in-one, multiplatform security software. And it works wherever you are: at home, in the office or on the go.
What sets TotalAV apart?
TotalAV is not only antivirus protection, it provides you with a range of integrated optimization tools.
Here’s a quick rundown of why choosing TotalAV is the right thing for your digital protection:
- Block phishing URLs – Stay up to date and block the latest malicious phishing URLs with its SafeSite extension. With thousands of new examples being discovered daily, you will stay protected.
- Real-time antivirus – TotalAV’s system scan locates, quarantines and eliminates viruses, Trojans, adware, spyware, ransomware and more, ensuring you are protected against the latest threats.
- Remote firewall – TotalAV understands that privacy is important, which is why it provides remote firewall access to prevent unauthorized access to your private data.
- Scheduled analyzes – It is not necessary to add a date in your calendar for your next analysis. Select the type of scan you want to run and schedule how often you want the process to run. It’s totally hassle-free!
- Disk Cleaner – Clean up your device storage, app cache and duplicate photos, saving valuable disk space.
- Improve performances – Over time, your computer will naturally slow down. TotalAV can help you identify specific errors and programs that are impacting your device’s performance to help you stay in control.
So, to answer the question “Is paying for antivirus software worth it?” We would need a resounding “yes”. Don’t wait for your device to get infected. Turn to TotalAV today.
Get the Best Security Suite for 2021 and Save 80% Exclusive to TotalAV.com/Kim. It’s just $ 19 for a full year of protection.