Equalum Unveils Continuous Data Integration 3.0 Platform
The world’s most powerful and scalable solution now supports all required cloud targets – easily performing complex transformations and data manipulations
SUNNYVALE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Equalum, a leading provider of data integration and ingestion solutions, today announced the company’s most advanced data integration platform since its inception. . Equalum’s Continuous Data Integration Platform (CDIP) version 3.0 is the first to natively support all data integration use cases under a unified platform without coding, including all required Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud targets. Equalum supports real-time streaming use cases as well as batch ETL, replication, and Tier 1 change data capture.
Introducing next-level functionality and simplicity, Equalum CDIP provides a drag-and-drop interface for real-time and batch data pipeline creation. The solution provides equal or better levels of performance in multiple-use-case scenarios than users typically experience when using single-use-case tools, such as CDC or Streaming ETL tools without CDC. Equalum enables data teams to go from zero platform knowledge to basic knowledge in just a few days of onboarding, after which they can go live with their first implemented use case in an hour.
“Equalum helps companies seize the attractive growth opportunity created by digital transformation and hyper-cloud adoption,” said Kevin Petrie, vice president of research, Eckerson Group. “To survive and be competitive, companies must synchronize their operations and analyze opportunities in real time. This requires the automatic integration of live data in hybrid, cloud and multi-cloud environments.
With version 3.0, Equalum added dozens of new features to facilitate complex transformations and data manipulations in addition to other new offerings and enhancements.
- Support for all required cloud targets – Equalum has extended support for multiple Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud targets, including Microsoft Azure, Amazon RDS for Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, and more, as well as Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Google BigQuery, Google DataProc, Google Cloud Storage (GCS) and Google Cloud Database. are also supported Oracle databases on Google, SQL Server and Azure.
- Equalum’s Oracle Binary Log (OBLP) Parser – Powerful enhancements have been made to OBLP to further improve performance, making it an ideal alternative to Oracle’s deprecation of Logminer. Equalum offers 10x improvements for throughput, an optimal CDC approach, and modern stream and device-based pricing.
- SQL Replication Binary Analyzer (SRBP) – This CDC replication is based on its SQL Server transactional benchmark without analyzing the actual logs and no installation required on the database machine. Equalum reduces impact on SQL Server by 90%, compared to SQL Server CDC solution, delivering higher performance, better throughput, and less load on production databases.
- Cloud target expansion – 3.0 offers extended support for Google, AWS and Azure Cloud Targets. Equalum fully supports and future-proofs data integration should the decision to move to one of these primary cloud targets be made in the future.
- Replication group enhancements – Integrated directly into the overall continuous data integration platform, replication groups facilitate large data migrations, cross-platform data warehousing (replication to a data lake or data warehouse), and data management. several thousand objects using the platform’s codeless user interface (UI). Equalum automatically synchronizes initial capture with change data capture (CDC) to ensure “exactly once” data capture.
- Automatic schema evolution (enhanced) – With other integration solutions, data pipelines often break when there are column changes or when the schema is adjusted. Equalum’s schema evolution simply and automatically captures all changes and propagates them appropriately in real time.
- Native industry support for all no-code data integration use cases – Unique in the category, Equalum is the first to offer streaming ETL and ELT, as well as batch ETL and modern multimodal change data capture, all under one unified platform with a user interface without code.
Equalum supports the entire data ingestion development lifecycle, from basic pipeline creation to massive operationalization. The platform provides comprehensive monitoring and execution metrics for all system data pipelines. Equalum’s infrastructure also provides high availability and outage protection, protecting data as volume and speed increase.
Ideally suited for a wide range of use cases, Equalum is optimized for real-time data streaming, IoT data streaming; data replication from Oracle with real-time CDC, enhanced batch data ingestion, data file transformation for real-time analysis, MemSQL data replication, real-time ERP/CRM data access and consolidation enterprise-scale data to data lakes. Supported enterprise initiatives include real-time streaming (ETL/ELT), real-time change data capture (CDC), and improving data warehouse ETL performance.
“We have once again focused our attention on the high demand data integration/ingestion sector with this powerful 3rd generation of continuous data integration platform,” said Guy Eilon, CEO of Equalum. “Our latest advances will be game-changing and uniquely position the business to capitalize on the incredible demand we are seeing in 2022 and beyond.”
Equalum’s continuous data integration platform is the only solution that natively supports all data integration use cases under a unified platform without coding. The platform offers next-generation Change Data Capture (CDC), real-time ETL/ELT feeds, and batch ETL capabilities, as well as high availability with failover protection, automated initial capture and CDC, easy bulk replications, native cloud support, and a wide range of pre-configured sources and targets. Data teams go from 0 to basic knowledge in days, with their first use case ready to go in less than an hour. Experience simplified data integration. To learn more, please visit http://www.equalum.io.
Denise Nelson, 925-858-5198