MSSP Alert Live 2022 Preview: How MSPs Can Defend Against Top 5 Cyberattacks
Get answers from two cyber experts: Phyllis Lee of the Center for Internet Security (CIS); and Andrew Morgan, founder of The CyberCall.
Credit: Getty Images
As an MSP, you cannot stop all cyberattacks. But you can take advantage of a practical game plan and the right security controls to protect your business — and the assets of SMB customers — against the top five cyberattacks.
What are these top five cyberattacks — and how can MSPs defend against it? Responses will appear during MSSP Alert Livea conference on Managed Security Services for MSPs and MSSPs (September 19-21, Washington, DC).
For this particular session, you will hear from two real cyberpros:
- Phyllis Lee, Senior Director of Critical Security Controls at the Center for Internet Security (CIS).
- Andrew Morgan, Founder of The CyberCall & Right of Boom
During this session on the main stage, Lee and Morgan will cover:
- The top five attacks, how to defend against them, and common mistakes organizations make when building their security program.
- Fundamental security controls and protections that every business entity should implement to defend against major attacks.
- How your MSP can build a security stack around critical CIS security controls to keep your business and your customers safe.
- How adopting a security framework can help improve your security posture by finding efficiencies for scaling and aligning security controls across certifications and regulations.
For real-time cyber advice from Lee and Morgan, join us at MSSP Alert Live 2022 in September. And if you have any questions for the duo, please email Joe Panettieri, Editorial Director of ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert.